- Anthony Secret, Jr., Chairman
- John Madia, Vice Chairman
- Martin Howe, City Manager
- Leatrice Stout, Secretary
- Margaret Bailey, Council Representative
- James Harris, Esquire, Counsel to URA
URA meets on the second Thursday of every month at 8:30 AM (or when activity is low, on an as-needed basis).
The URA is the entity that the City uses to buy and sell property for development purposes. Through profits made on development projects, the URA can reinvest into other economic development programs.